Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First of all.. GOOD MONTH !!


and here are some JOKES for you, which I know u are gonna love (or hope so, PLZ don´t disappoint me.. :P ) ^_^

MOTHER/NINA ---> TALK TOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!

Eight-year-old Nina brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good...mostly A's and a couple of B's.

However, her teacher had written across the bottom: "Nina is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit."

Nina's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back: "Please let me know if your idea works on Nina because I would like to try it out on her mother."

AGE

Man : How old is your father ?
Boy : As old as me
Man : How can that be ?
Boy : He became a father only when I was born

THANK GOODNESS

"Mum, teacher was asking me today if I have any brothers or sisters who will be coming to school."
"That's nice of her to take such an interest. What did she say when u told her u are the only child?
"She just said, 'Thank goodness'!"

MISS SCHOOL OR NOT..!!

Teacher: "Giorgos, u missed school last Friday."
Giorgos : "You're wrong, Sir."
Teacher: "Wrong, how is that?"
Giorgos: "I was absent, yes but I certainly didn't miss it!"

(this happened also with me when last week I missed school.. :P)



^^TAKE THAT AS A RULE YOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment